Make a statement with your Walls
Whether you’re transforming a hotel lobby, designing a corporate office or renovating a residence, custom printed wallcovering is a popular and modern way to transform a space. From creating the perfect backdrop for that unique piece of art to telling a story with a massive mural, or just adding a splash of color to a feature wall, our clients find it to be a creative and affordable way to build their brand and make a statement.
Colorchrome offers a wide variety of wallcoverings to suit any project. Try a background of copper, gold or silver to add a bit of glamour to your space or use a shimmery black to create an elegant aesthetic. Our textured selections are the perfect choice for photo murals, traditional wallpaper looks and eye-catching patterns.
The technical stuff
- Concerned about durability? We have solutions to give your wallcoverings and murals unparalleled scratch and fade resistance.
- Many of the materials we use are Type II Certified, Class “A”, which means they will hold up for years even in commercial environments.
- For environments where VOCs are a concern – like hospitals, senior living facilities and day-care facilities, we can print on a Zero VOC material using Zero VOC inks.
- Designing for a cruise ship? We can print wallcoverings that are IMO certified.
- We can install wallcoverings, self-adhesive vinyls and murals indoors or outdoors on flat or textured surfaces, including brick and concrete.
- Most of the wallcovering materials we use are Made in the USA and every project is printed in our Atlanta-based facility.
Bring us your vision and Colorchrome will collaborate with you to bring your creativity to life. We’ll take care of the printing, delivery and even the installation.
Contact us to review your project with one of our experts. Wallcovering swatches available.